Purchasing Email Templates from the Template Store
You have to be 18 years of age to make purchases from the Template Store. We don’t knowingly collect any information from minors. If you are under 18 you will have to receive permission from your parent to make purchases from the Template Store. They will be responsible for all your actions on our website.
Acting on behalf of a Third Party
If you make any purchases from the Template Store on behalf of a third party (like your employer) you have to have the legal authority to bind that third party.
Buying Premium Templates
What you’re buying
Buying a Premium MailBakery email template you get the right to use that template, but you do not acquire the template itself.
The template support includes assistance with bugs and issues found in the template as it is (before any modifications from your end).
The template support does not include email software integrations and email template customizations.
Currency conversion costs
You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your Template Store purchases. Your bank (or any other financial institution arranging the payment from your end) calculates the currency exchange rate and we have no control over these calculations.
Terms of buying
When you buy a template, you agree with the following:
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase;
- we do not guarantee that any particular template will continue to be available on the Template Store, so be sure that you save the email template with you when you purchase it;
- you get non-exclusive rights over the template you purchase, which means that others might also get the same template;
- MailBakery retains rights over the template.
- the MailBakery website is suitable for the purposes described on the site;
- the templates are of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which they are offered;
- the templates match the description given on the template details pages;
- using our templates in accordance to these terms, you do not infringe any intellectual property rights;
- the templates we offer do not violate any applicable law or regulation;
Apart from the above we do not make any express or implied promises about the MailBakery website.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
If you don’t have a VAT number and you’re an EU citizen, you will be charged VAT at the standard rate of your country. We will issue a VAT receipt for your purchases, upon request.
Incorrect price or incorrect information
Although we do our best to avoid such situations, it may happen that a template is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we could cancel or reverse the transaction.
Downloading Free Templates
This License Agreement applies to all Free Templates in our Store. Downloading these templates free of charge does not exempt you from the terms of this Agreement.
We do not issue refunds, unless we are in the above described situation. If you wish to submit a refund request, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are going to assess your situation and come back to you.
Generally, there is no obligation to provide a refund in situations like these:
- you have changed your mind about the template;
- you bought a template by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the template;
We keep our right to refund you
We keep our right to refund a payment in case you request a template change, update or platform integration that we are not able to perform.
We own all the content on our website, this includes: the design, look and feel of the MailBakery website, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property. MailBakery also owns all the templates displayed on our website.
We are always open to new clients, however, as an organization governed by rules, there are certain limitations that our clients need to abide to. Using our services you agree that you will not :
- use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- use information gathered from or through the Template Store in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, gathering information to set up a site that looks like ours);
- undertake any actions that may impact in a negative way the operation of the Template Store;
- use the Template Store or its content in a way that violates the law or our intellectual property rights.
- copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works out of any MailBakery website content;
- re-sell and reproduce any content or information you receive from the MailBakery Template Store.
Liability and indemnity
You agree to release us from liability arising out of or in connection with:
- the templates on the Template Store;
- the template information provided on the Template Store, and
- your use of the templates from the Template Store.
We exclude liability for any losses incurred by you: loss of revenue, profit, goodwill, customers, capital or data, as well as damage to reputation.
Changes Of These Terms
These Terms are regularly updated and it is your responsibility to check them every once in awhile. In case you do not agree with the new Terms you may simply stop using our services. If, however, you continue using our services this means that you agree with the Terms.