Below are the steps you need to take in order to import your template to Campaign Monitor:
- Login to Campaign Monitor.
- Select a "Client you're sending" on the left.
- Click on "Templates" at the top right corner.
- Click on "Add a new template" on the right sidebar.
- On the popup window click on "Import a custom template" - the "Import it now" button.
- "Template Name" - type the name of your template.
- "The HTML page" - click on the "Browse" button, go to the source files we have sent you - folder "cm" and select email.html.
- "All other files in zip format (optional)" - click on the "Browse" button, go to the source files we sent you, "cm" folder and now select images.zip.
- Click on "Add template".
- You're done! Go get some burgers.
If you have any problems, just contact us
. We'll import it free of charge.